WELCOME TO NAPLES, FLORIDA
Renowned for its white sandy beaches, chic seaside boutiques, beautiful golf courses, and gourmet cuisine, Naples, FL, offers a resort-style atmosphere every day of the year. You needn’t be a tourist to appreciate fishing off the Naples Pier, catching sight of a pod of dolphins at play, or lingering over an al fresco dinner at sunset. When you live at The Coast of Naples Florida, every day is a treat and an adventure. You’ll be close to quality schools, major employers such as Physicians Regional Medical Center – Pine Ridge, and fine local parks.
GOLDEN GATEWAY TO THE EVERGLADES
Naples, FL, puts you at the threshold of the magnificent Everglades, one of the nation’s great natural wonders. These expansive wetlands are host to flora and wildlife including cypress swamps, mangrove forests, alligators, turtles, black bear, and the Florida panther. The area is historical, culturally, and geologically rich – and close to home.
THE GOOD LIFE AT THE COAST
Nurture your inner beach bum on the miles and miles of sandy shore along the Gulf Coast near The Coast of Naples Florida. You are minutes from the seaside volleyball courts at Lowdermilk Park and the historic Naples Pier. There is something for every taste, whether you are in the mood for fusion cuisine, Chinese, Mexican, or a burger and brew, they're all right up the road.
The full Florida experience awaits at The Coast of Naples Florida. Take your tour of our luxury three bedroom townhomes today.
- Bowland Woodside Shopping Mall
- Publix Supermarket at Berkshire Commons
- Walmart Supercenter
- Waterside Shops
- The Village Shops at Venetian Bay
- Golden Gate Community Park
- Wheels Skate & BMX Park
- Golden Gate Aquatic & Fitness Center
- Forest Glen Golf & Country Club
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens
- Picayune Strand State Forest
- EPN Urgent Care
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
- American Business Solutions
- NCH Healthcare System
- Collier County
- Beasley Broadcast Group Inc.
- Mike Davis Elementary School
- Golden Terrace Elementary Intermediate
- Golden Gate Middle School
- Golden Gate High School
- Florida SouthWestern State College